Saturday, August 14, 2010

The 24 Resolutions



I had my 24th birthday this summer.
So when I turned 24, I came up with 24 resolutions for me to do before I turn 25 next year.
Here they are, for your viewing pleasure.

(in no significant order, but as they came to mind)

1. Watch all Seasons of 24
(sub-point resolution: Be more like Jack Bauer. Example: Stop using handles, From now on, all doors must be kicked down)
2. Learn to play the song ‘24’ by Switchfoot on Guitar.
3. Step foot in a country I’ve never been in before.
4. Be nicer to insects.
5. Come up with a final answer to the Question: If you could have any super power in the world what would it be? (I’m tired of flip-flopping)
6. Start writing a children’s story.
7. Become friends with some Homeless guys.
8. Stop biting fingernails.
9. Do something with the near empty Blog I created a while ago.
10. Finally learn how to use my Digital SLR.
11. Develop an arbitrary yet charming skill
12. Master some drum rudiments.
13. Memorize a whole book of the Bible (like 1 Timothy probably… maybe Ephesians)
14. Enjoy Stars and Clouds more often.
15. Learn CPR/First aid/some kind of helpful skills so that I have something to do besides running around screaming when someone gets hurt.
16. Quote the Dhali Lama, Ghandi, Mother Teresa, and other impressive figures in everyday conversations.
17. Learn to make sushi.
18. Beat Drew hardcore at Chess
19. Participate in creating beautiful things.
20. Thank God regularly for giving us beautiful things.
21. Go on some Crazy Awesome Roller Coasters (besides the ones at Vancouver Playland)
22. See Coldplay, U2, and Sigur Ros Live in concert.
23. Be less awkward around pretty girls.
24. Get on Television for something Legal.

All the love in the world,
-Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment