Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blog Ambitions 2012



I've decided to come up with some ideas for what I want to do differently this year.

One habit that I'd like to see myself move towards is a more frequent routine of blogging.

So i'm going to blog Everyday for 30 days. And then after that, if the habit is formed, we'll see how long that trend continues.

Essentially I'm attempting to blog daily for this whole year. But the principals of 'baby-steps' has me thinking that I'll commit to a 30-day trial period before committing to something that seems so intimidating.

So this will be a year of online journalling, storing funny youtube videos on this blog, and updating friends about life with more frequent little notes about my wonderful and charming existence.

And in the spirit of new trends I thought I'd start by challenging anyone who might stumble upon this space with this sweet little TED Talk.



*walks away humming Auld Lang Syne*

No comments:

Post a Comment