Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 12: BalloonShop


Some of my favorite Youtube Videos ever come from the brilliant and twisted minds of the guys known as BalloonShop.

Often times when I'm laughing really hard at something random, I ask myself, 'How is this person THAT funny'...
I have no answer for why BalloonShop is as consistently funny as they are, but I am a huge fan of their amazing videos and would like to take a moment to promote them on here.

They have a whole host of videos on their youtube channel, though they have stopped production based on a mutual agreement to pursue other things in life aside from internet stardom.

A couple samples of my favorite BalloonShop vids:

Hot Pepper.


I'm Quite Peeved


Dance Contest


Thank you BalloonShop, for all the laughs.
I miss you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment