Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 22: Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros



I once sat next to a pretty hippie girl on a bus.
She told me about this band called Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros.
At first I thought, that is the longest and silliest name in the history of musicians.
Then she pulled out one of her 2 iPods which were both packed full of some of the most eclectic and interesting bands I had never heard of.
She played this song for me and I decided she was very, extremely, and surprisingly cool.

You can be cool too...
Just listen to this song and enjoy it.


for those wondering:
I haven't seen that hippy girl since that day on the bus. She was on a mission to find curly the magician or something like that... It was an incredibly surreal conversation/friendship/bus ride that we shared. But the moral of the story is: Great Music brings people together and gives them memorable experiences.

and also, if you ever get the chance to sit next to a hippie on a bus... Do it.
They are more interesting and less stinky than you might suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment